The 2017 Wisconsin Automated Vehicle Stakeholder Summit was held Friday, May 5 in Madison.
This event was by invitation only, and we were fortunate to have an extremely constructive exchange among participants representing around 30 organizations. Here are links to the agenda and the slides that were presented:
- Agenda (pdf 0.2mb)
- Introduction and Overview, UW-Madison (pdf 5.1mb)
- Road America Overview (pdf 3.6mb)
- MGA Research Overview (pdf 2.6mb)
- Mandli/Roadview Overview (pdf 3.3mb)
- Madison Smart City, City of Madison (pdf 3.9mb)
Please send additional inquiries about this event to Summit@WiscAV.org.